« PreviousContinue »
CHAS. H. ALLEN,
JOSIAH ROYCE, Ph. D.,
A. L. BANCROFT & COMPANY.
In this, the concluding book of the Series, the special methods
The attention of teachers and school officers is especially called
1. The well-balanced combination of instructive and entertaining
2. The high literary character of the selections from standard
3. The portraits of eminent authors which accompany selections
4. The brief, clear, and practical statement of the principles of
5. The special exercises to secure good articulation and correct
6. The carefully selected les in oral and written spelling,
7. The suggestion of numerous choice selections for memorizing.
The publishers acknowledge the courtesy of D. Appleton & Co.
The selections from the writings of Longfellow, Whittier, Holmes,
Copyright by A. L. BANCROFT & Co., 1883.
Dickens's Child's llist. of England
9. The First Grenadier of France
10. Polonius's Advice to his Son
11. The Formation of Good Habits
13. On Learning Pieces by Heart
III. VOCAL TRAINING.-INFLECTION AND EMPHASIS
IV. VOCAL TRAINING.-RULES OF INFLECTION
19. Charge of the Light Brigade
Join Tyndai 61