Secrets of Lucky People: A Study of the Laws of Good Luck
Secrets of Lucky People, 2008 M05 6 - 284 pages
You Can Make Your Own Luck!
Step one: Read this book to learn why some have more good fortune than others. Step two: Apply the lessons and soon you'll be one of these lucky people! You'll discover how to:
* Quickly develop a lucky attitude.
* Make problems into opportunities.
* Be what Donald Trump calls a "tough optimist."
* Find the right people and places for better luck.
* Use simple exercises to increase your luck this week.
* Follow the example of Thomas Edison, who said, "I never did a day's work in my life."
* Put the "law of attraction," "manifesting" and other "universal principles" in proper perspective.
"If you are looking for superstition in this book, you'll be sorely disappointed. Steve provides only gems of practical wisdom on how to create your own luck. This highly readable book shows you simple principles illustrated by interesting stories on how to make preparations to be lucky in your life in the ways that you desire." - Dr. YKK (Yew K Keong, Ph.D), International speaker, trainer, consultant and best-selling author on creativity & innovation. (www.mindbloom.net)
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Johns Lucky Auction
Thomas Edisons Secret
Other editions - View all
able actions actually asked attention bad luck become beliefs better blame cause Chapter comes consider course created don't everything example experience fact fear feel friends getting give goals habit hand happen ideas imagine important interest intuition invest keep knew later least less lesson listen living look lose Luck Exercise lucky mean mind month motivation never notice once opportunities perhaps person play possible probably problem question real estate reason relax result risk seems sell simply situation someone sometimes soon spend start started stop story stress success talk techniques tell things thoughts tion true unlucky wait week worry write